Warehouse Associate 1
Daikin Comfort Technologies Distribution, Inc. is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Warehouse Associate position for our Branch Operations group located at our Katy TX branch. The Warehouse Associate is responsible for off-loading, put-away, picking and staging of equipment and parts while providing professional quality customer service to all internal and external customers. The warehouse associate is accountable for the movement of all materials within the warehouse and overall appearance while ensuring to meet all safety protocols. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website [Register to View] and submitting your resume.
Why work with us?
- Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
- Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
- Growth Opportunities - there is immense opportunities to grow your career
- You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Nature and Scope
- Takes direction from lead/Supervisor.
- Works within well-defined instructions.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to successfully process (ex. Loading and Unloading) products
- Ability to operate a forklift safely and work in a fast-paced warehouse
- Must be eligible to be forklift certified in house within 30 days by passing the Prove It and Driving Test
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and surroundings
- Basic Computer skills including data entry to process transactions and generate reports and orders
- Ability to understand and follow work instructions, policies and procedures
- Be dependable, work well in a team environment, and establish positive working relationships with employees and customers
- Ability to work in warehouse that is not climate controlled
- 1 plus years of warehouse / logistics experience
- 1 plus years industrial forklift experience strongly preferred
- High School diploma or GED
- Forklift training/certification preferred
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities