Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Window/Door Technician - Up to $22/hr.
Responsible for servicing windows & DOORS sold to builders, including but not limited to:
- Installing screens, balancing windows, replacing glass and/or sashes, cleaning windows, and any other necessary adjustments
- Job site cleanup and all necessary paperwork.
- Warehouse duties including stocking inventory, loading and unloading semi-trailers and other duties assigned as necessary.
- Some local travel required, no overnight travel. WILL HAVE ACCESS TO COMPANY OWNED SERVICE VAN, PARK AT STORE LOCATION AT THE END OF EACH DAY.
- Responsible for the pre and post inspection of subcontract window and door install.
- Provide exceptional customer service skills while dealing with end users.
- Ability to read and comprehend documents (i.e. policy and procedure manuals); write routine reports and correspondence; speak/present in front of a small group.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions; deal with problems involving a few concrete variables and standardized situations
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training.
- Previous experience servicing windows and companion products a plus.
- Andersen Window Knowledge a plus
- Must have a clean drivers license
Diploma de escuela secundaria o grado de educacion general (GED),|o 1 a 3 meses de experiencia y / o entrenamiento.