Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Load Builder 2
Associate is responsible for building loads for deliveries. In addition, must maintain a safe, clean and well organized lumber yard, load and unload lumber and/or building supplies, and operate a forklift. Other duties as assigned.
- Build loads for delivery
- Load and unload lumber and building supplies
- Operates forklift
- Keeps management aware of any delays or discrepancies
- Keeps lumber yard clean, well organized and safe
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos; write simple correspondence; effectively present information to others one-on-one.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out simple one or two-step instructions
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or related experience and/or training.