Area Sales Manager
Thermal Supply is a Daikin Comfort Technology company in the Pacific Northwest. They have 23 locations in the PNW. Thermal is a wholesaler of heating, air conditioning equipment parts, refrigeration and supplies.
The Area Sales Representatives (ASR) primary responsibility is to meet sales and margin goals for his or her sales area. An ASR has a broad range of responsibilities within his or her territory, including customer service, sales, customer development and Sales Support.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 2- or 4-year college degree preferred, but not required
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers in a polite and professional manner. Ability to clearly communicate and speak knowledgeably about their areas of responsibility.
- Ability to consistently provide high-quality accurate results. Ability to be flexible and identify answers that are not always readily available. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- The information described below represents the physical activities and surroundings one may encounter when performing the duties of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- To perform the job, the employee is frequently required to talk and hear on the telephone and in person with individuals and groups. The incumbent may carry materials weighing up to 20 pounds. The employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time and must constantly reach with hands and fingers. The employee must be able to work in close contact with small and large groups. Extensive keyboard typing is required. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- Employee may be required to travel for company meetings and product trainings. When required, Thermal Supply will be responsible for travelling expenses.