Customer Service Representative/Inside Sales Representative - 1
Customer Service Representative/Inside Sales Representative- HVAC
Daikin Comfort Technologies Distribution, Inc.is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our HVAC CSR/Inside Sales Representative position for our branch operations group, located at our (Dayton, OH) branch.
The CSR/Inside Sales Representative sells the organizations products and services for prospective and established customers. Whether at the counter, on the phone or through email or fax, the CSR handles customers needs by finding out what they need, answering questions, creating solutions and ensuring a smooth and quick sales process. The CSR is responsible for meeting established sales quotas, acquiring new customers, growing sales with current customers and increasing customer satisfaction.
The CSR/Inside Sales Representative partners with region Territory Sales Managers to help drive territory coverage and maintain positive dealer relationships. Work as part of a team to notify Dealers of upcoming training, literature availability and ensuring they are happy with the products and services. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at http://careers.daikincomfort.com and submit your resume.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - there is immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of HVAC equipment / products is preferred
- General Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word) as well as working knowledge of data base applications
- Effective and high quality Customer Service/Relationship management skills via walk-ins, phone, & email; develop rapport and establish positive relationships
- Positive, professional attitude, handling difficult customers with ability to diffuse negative situations
- Professionalism patience, poise and tact and ability to deal with high volume customer traffic
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and listening skills must be able to explain fairly technical parts information clearly and effectively and timely communicate with customers and accurately process orders
- Effective organizational skills and time management skills including ability to prioritize and multi-task
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with internal and external customers and employees
- Ability to use good judgement and strong work ethics and integrity on the job
- Ability to assist in the warehouse and operate a forklift as needed while doing so in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to understand and follow procedures, work instructions and company policies
- 6 plus years of progressive sales and customer service experience
- 5 plus years in the HVAC industry
- High School diploma or GED equivalent, some college preferred
- HVAC training/certification is a plus
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
- Potential travel on occasion (10 %) to customer sites for product demonstrations and conduct presentations
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a persons race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.