Marketing Web Technology Development Program
We can't predict what the future holds, but we know Texas Instruments will have a part in shaping it.
Our Marketing Web Technology Development Program is a 12-month program consisting of a variety of experiences in multiple web technology functions including Web Content Management, Web Technology Platforms, Search, and User Experience Design. This is a unique opportunity to develop valuable skills in a collaborative environment where you will learn the key systems, platforms and processes critical to creating and maintaining a great user experience for a customer throughout the product life cycle on the website of an $18B technology company. This program might be for you if you have an interest in:
- Developing and driving a best-in-class website and digital experience for customers looking for information to evaluate products, make purchases and get timely support
- Developing end-to-end design strategies, expanding digital marketing guidelines and creating consistent web graphics to help promote the TI brand
- Working with IT to launch new innovative, technically credible solutions on [Register to View] – leveraging & analyzing data, collecting feedback from customers and internal stakeholder groups, understanding the competitive and industry landscape to influence decisions
- Leveraging data to assess the effectiveness of content on [Register to View] and collaborating with key experts to complete analysis of web performance
Throughout the program you’ll receive hands-on coaching and training to prepare you to deploy into a full-time web technology role. During the program, you will have the opportunity to work in different functions, including:
Web Content Management:
- Work directly with business partners to understand web needs to market their products
- Oversee & manage product information throughout the life cycle
- Monitor behavioral data & leverage web content optimization techniques to enable customers to easily find and select TI products
Web Technology Platforms:
- Learn key platforms (translation, content management, customer support forums, video, product information management) and how to use those to deliver content to TI.com
- Participate on key projects to test new platform functionality
- Lead web competitive research/analysis efforts
- Learn how search is different at TI than other companies & help develop custom solutions
- Participate in research assignments
- Analyze and review search data, report out insights across search engine optimization (SEO) & on-site
- Participate in SEO & on-site testing efforts to ensure low risk launches
User Experience Design:
- Lead & coordinate user experience design (UXD) production work across a key project
- Learn about how to develop an effective end-to-end user experience for the customer on TI.com
- Help uncover user insights from surveys & user testing to drive design innovation
- Participate in user experience (UX) design sessions and assist in creation of a design
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Marketing Management, Marketing Research & Analytics, Digital Marketing, Web design & development, Computer Science with focus in – Marketing technology, Analytics, SEO, user experience design, graphic design, information architecture, project management, management information systems, Engineering with focus in marketing.
- Minimum Cumulative GPA 3.0/4.0
- Understands fundamentals of UXD principles and SEO best practices
- Familiarity with:
- How to leverage a website as a marketing tool
- Web design principles
- Channels that drive traffic to a website
- Basics of eCommerce
- Ability to analyze data, gain insight, and create recommendations from the data
- Demonstrated curiosity with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills to simplify technical concepts
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Ability to consult and influence without authority
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong project management and program management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Process-oriented mindset
- Proactive – operating with a sense of urgency
- Engineer your future. We empower our employees to truly own their career and development. Come collaborate with some of the smartest people in the world to shape the future of electronics.
- We’re different by design. Diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what push innovation forward and what make TI stronger. We value each and every voice, and look forward to hearing yours. [Register to View] style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline">Meet the people of TI
- Benefits that benefit you. We offer competitive pay and benefits designed to help you and your family live your best life. Your well-being is important to us.
About [Register to View] style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline">Texas Instruments
As a global semiconductor company, we design, manufacture, test and sell analog and embedded processing chips to nearly 100,000 customers. Our products enable electronics everywhere and in things you experience every day - from health care, smart homes and connected cars to drones, smart phones and more. Our passion to create a better and more sustainable world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors drives us to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.