SR Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Daikin Comfort Technologies Manufacturing, L.P. is seeking a skilled individual for our Senior Project Manager position at our DTTP - Waller, TX location. The New Product Launch Manager is responsible for the overall planning, management and completion of new product launches of wide variety of manufacturing units and programs. Uses project management skills to manage project roles, identify resource requirements, meet training needs, define project deliverables, provide customer and reporting structures and ensure quality of projects. Identifies the technical approach to be used on a given project and manages the system development process. Documents opportunities to integrate systems and resources to fulfill project requirements.If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at http://careers.daikincomfort.com and submit your resume.
Daikin Texas Technology Park- has a footprint of 4.23 million square feet under a single roof, and is the third largest factory in the United States. Opened in 2017 as the manufacturing, logistics, and engineering center for Daikin's American subsidiary Goodman, the plant makes heating and air conditioning products sold under the Goodman,Amana, and Daikin brands.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - there are immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience with project management software MS Project
- Proven project management skills; high level knowledge of PM best practices and systems
- Knowledge of business processes, applications and work flows
- Proficient with data gathering, analysis, databases, reporting tools
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Effective verbal and written communicate skills professional/business acumen
- Effective organizational and time management skills including ability to prioritize and on-time completion of projects
- Ability to apply good judgement, decision-making skills, strong work ethics and integrity on the job
- Strong team player, results orientated, dedication to excellence and sense of urgency to achieve business objectives and goals
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to establish positive working relationships with internal and external customers and employees.
- Ability to work both independently and effectively within a team, and with management
- Ability to perform exceptionally while working in a fast- paced, multi-task environment
- Ability to practice safe work habits and follow company policies/procedures including safety guidelines
- 10+ years project management experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience implementing new processes & procedures
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- PMP Certification strongly preferred
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of a persons race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.