Regional Parts Manager
Regional Parts Manager
Daikin Comfort Technologies Distribution, Inc., is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Regional Parts Manager position for our Sales Operations group located at our Lenexa Branch. The Regional Parts Manager is responsible for coordinating the growth of all parts and supplies for COD for the Region specified. This person is accountable for sales growth, margins, assisting with inventory and product management and coordinating all aftermarket activities, between TSMs Branch personnel, Dealers/contractors and the local reps. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website[Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">http://careers.daikincomfort.com/and submitting your resume.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - there is immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Nature & Scope:
- Takes direction from RM and VP, Parts.
- Works within broad base parameters.
- Expected to lead this business segment for the region
- Works within knowledge and parameters provided by VP of Aftermarket Parts and Supplies
Knowledge & Skills:
- HVAC Product Knowledge
- Dealer/contractor knowledge
- Excellent sales knowledge, customer and relationship management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Understanding gross margin, P&L
- Excel and related computer skills MS Office Word, PowerPoint
- Effective collaboration and team building skills
- Ability to apply good judgement, strong work ethics and integrity on the job
- 5 -10+ years in HVAC industry
- Bachelors degree preferred but not required If experience is extensive-5+ years in sales and HVAC
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must be able to travel multi-cities and states, including overnight travel approximately 60 % - 70% of time.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a persons race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.