Intern, Revenue Management
The Pricing Insights Intern will develop and support insights capabilities across Revenue Growth Management (RGM).This position assists with understanding in-market performance, identifying growth opportunities, and bringing pricing thought leadership to the organization. Key responsibilities for this role include analysis of business performance leveraging depletions, scanner, and consumer panel data as well as custom pricing analytics to communicate clear and actionable recommendations that will drive growth and profitability of our brands. The Pricing Intern understands the impact of pricing on profit margins and driving growth and will assist in building new RGM capabilities. The position will report into the Manager, Pricing Insights & Analytics and collaborate with internal and external business partners.
- Provide holistic understanding of business performance, with focus on pricing and promotion levers, to support internal business partners
- Using a fact-based approach, identify and articulate business issues and opportunities across key markets, brands, and packages for Sales & Marketing Leadership Teams.
- Translate results from advanced analytic modeling and analyses into insights and actionable recommendations
- Integrate consumer, competitive, and macroeconomic understanding into insights that support and evolve CBI pricing strategies
- Simulate pricing actions and strategies, assessing impact on volume, price, and profit.
- Support/Prepare presentations for communications with Division Leadership Teams and key Distributor and Retailer partners.
- Participate in price training, development opportunities, and activities related to Revenue Management functions.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in progress in Finance, Predictive Analytics, Economics, Statistics, Accounting, or related field; MBA a plus
- Strong data analysis capabilities required, including Advanced Excel skills (knowledge of data formatting and formulas, filters, pivot tables, macros, etc.).
- Possess a demonstrated ability to manage large datasets, interact with business intelligence systems and data visualization platforms such as Tableau/MicroStrategy
- Understanding of syndicated data with ability to perform quantitative analysis of scanner, panel, and depletions data
- Expertise in translating results from advanced analytic modeling into insights and actionable recommendations
- Familiarity with Revenue Growth Management methodologies and processes.
- Strong analytical, decision making, and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, results oriented individual who excels in dynamic environment.
- Strong results orientation with ability to consistently meet commitments and deadlines for him/herself and those of his/her team. High levels of energy and resiliency.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple priorities and make ongoing decisions. Proven ability to break down complex problems into manageable goals.
- Excellent time management, project planning, and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including sharing ideas and information across diverse audiences, and producing high-quality deliverables to drive business decisions.
- Must be able to travel by plane or train for long distance.
- Must be able to work in a professional corporate office environment.
- Must be able to stand, walk, sit; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear.
- Must have close vision, distant vision, ability to adjust focus, peripheral and color vision.
- Must be able sit and/or stand for long periods of time, and work on a computer for extended periods.
The salary range for this role is:
$17.00 - $29.50 an hour
This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business or organizational needs.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
LocationCanandaigua, New York
Job TypeFull time
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).