Product Specialist, Logistics Execution
We’re the producers, creators and marketers of beer, wine and spirits brands that people love. At Constellation Brands, we’re driven to push boundaries and think beyond today to deliver products and experiences that resonate now, tomorrow and well into the future. Because of this approach, we’re the fastest-growing large CPG company in the U.S. at retail, with operations in the U.S., Mexico, New Zealand and Italy. Our premium portfolio of iconic brands like Corona Extra, Modelo Especial, Kim Crawford, Robert Mondavi, Meiomi, The Prisoner, SVEDKA Vodka, High West Whiskey, and more drive industry-leading growth for us today. But we’re just getting started. Our ability to stay on the forefront of consumer trends has fueled our success since our founding in 1945 and will guide us in creating the next generation of products and experiences Worth Reaching For.
The IT Product Specialist role is responsible to design and deliver solutions for the Products within their business unit, aligned with the vision and roadmap to deliver business value.
The SAP Logistics Execution Specialist works with the Product Manager and a wide variety of internal stakeholders — including Production to Inventory, EWM, Order to Cash, Logistics, Finance, Planning, Tax, and IT teams — in the full range of the product development cycle. You will leverage your industry, technical and functional experience to define and support the evolution of applications by working with Product team members and IT partners to design and deliver solutions with focus on global trends, innovation and leading practices that generates efficiencies and business value aligned with strategic corporate goals.
- Maintain an excellent understanding of the product roadmap by working closely with Product Managers and business stakeholders, evaluating user feedback/needs and looking at technology trends
- Supports the product manager & owner with the creation of the product roadmap and the prioritization of long & short-term objectives.
- Source additional insight and best practice to design, plan, and scope optimal product functionality
- Proactively maintain knowledge of technology innovation
- Work closely with relevant business functions to develop/test new ideas and propositions for product development and obtain buy-in
- Translate product strategy into a product roadmap – based on Agile framework, identifying, and generating new ideas that drive business value and improve user’s experience
- Work closely with Product team members to understand the technology enablers/constraints for new product ideas
- Ensure communication around priorities, developments, and changes to stakeholders across the business
- Work closely with the Product Owners to ensure they have a good understanding of the new features/epics allowing them to develop user stories that will deliver what is needed
- Support the Product Owners in prioritizing the product backlog for development
- Document business requirements in the form of Agile stories; groom stories in the backlog to ensure that platform team members understand the acceptance criteria and business value.
- Responsible for defining and refining Epics in the team’s Product Backlog including a clearly articulated ‘Definition of Done’
- Act as a subject matter expert/architect to design, build and deliver technical solutions in collaboration with Development and Platform teams
- Work collaboratively with Product Managers to refine and prioritize the overall product roadmap and identify dependencies
- Build relationships with key business partners and other stakeholders to ensure an understanding of their business processes/needs with the ability to translate those into the backlog stories
- Act as the liaison between the products stakeholders and the technical teams throughout the sprint or build cycles
- Partners with the stakeholders to help drive user adoption of new capabilities, including development of change management plans, communication, and training
- Collaborate with stakeholders to build UAT test cases, own execution of those UAT test cases, obtain stakeholder sign off
- Lead team demonstrations of software product enhancements and provide context to explain how they work through product demos
- Ability to quickly gain the confidence of the business and colleagues through good communication and influencing skills and acting as an advocate of the Product Management team both externally and internally
- Always looking for upskilling/training opportunities to build and maintain a high level of skills proficiency
- Embrace and effective and motivational team environment, aligning behaviors, values and performance expectations across the team to deliver exceptional results
- Possesses a strong understanding of the business operations within the products domain
- Describe proposed scope changes to developers and negotiate tradeoffs between scope, schedule, and quality on behalf of stakeholders and product owner
- Provide input to release planning, design sessions and QA & testing activities
- Work with production support team from an operation standpoint to support the investigation and resolution of any product defects
- 5+ years in a corporate IT environment working with multiple disciplines to deliver projects in line with Business strategic goals
- Proven delivery excellence in successfully managing multiple complex projects at a global level
- 1-5 years technology experience in corporate areas delivering of SAP solutions in an Agile based product management framework.
- Strong SAP Logistics Execution and Supply Chain process knowledge/experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to articulate verbally and in writing; willingness to appropriately debate difficult issues; ability to think quickly; ability to communicate effectively with various types of stakeholders
- Food and Beverage Industry knowledge/experience
- Project Management / Agile Certification
- SAP S/4 HANA Supply Chain, Logistics, TMS, Manufacturing, Production Planning, Detailed Scheduling experience
- SAP Cloud experience
- Working knowledge of Jira
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Must be able sit and/or stand for long periods of time, and work on a computer for extended periods.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. regularly.
Location and Travel Requirements
- Expected to travel approximately 25% percent of the time to our office locations
LocationVictor, New York
Additional LocationsChicago, Illinois, Rochester, New York, Virtual - US
Job TypeFull time
Job AreaInformation Technology
The salary range for this role is:$80,600.00 - $123,500.00
This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, the prevailing minimum wage for the location, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business or organizational needs. We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).