Digital Engagement & Community Manager
ASPIRA, Fine Wine & Craft Spirits, is a collection of the most acclaimed wine and spirit brands within the Constellation Brands portfolio. ASPIRA is driven by talented winemakers, distillers, storytellers, and purveyors who are relentlessly focused on creating exceptional luxury experiences.
The ASPIRA Fine Wines & Craft Spirits portfolio includes Robert Mondavi® Winery, The Prisoner Wine Company, Schrader® Cellars, To Kalon Vineyard® Company, Booker Vineyard, Mount Veeder Winery, Lingua Franca Winery, High West Distillery®, Casa Noble® Tequila, Nelson’s Green Brier Distillery, Copper & Kings Distillery, Austin Cocktails, and others.
These award-winning brands and, the passionate and talented people behind them, create the world’s best wines and spirits at the nexus of art and science, where creativity and dedication meet unparalleled vineyards, grain sources, and state-of-the-art facilities around the world, from Napa Valley to Tuscany, Nashville to Tequila, Mexico. With respect for the icons who started it all, stewardship of the land and the boldness to do things differently, ASPIRA delivers unrivaled brands and experiences.
The Aspira Fine Wine Brand team manages a portfolio of Fine Wine brands: Ruffino, Booker portfolio, Robert Mondavi Winery, and Mt. Veeder Winery. This role will be responsible for developing and executing social media strategies to grow the full portfolio of these brands.
Reporting to the Sr. Brand Manager, Robert Mondavi Winery / Mt. Veeder Winery, the Digital Engagement and Community Manager will serve as a member of the Fine Wine Brand team responsible for developing and executing social media strategies to grow brand audiences across all fine wine brand social platforms ultimately resulting in omnichannel revenue growth. This role will manage social content and communities across the Fine Wine portfolio by working closely with the Brand Managers for each brand.
This is an ideal role for highly creative and collaborative individuals with a passion for brand building, storytelling and experimentation.
- Develop content marketing plans and editorial calendars
- Create engaging and shareable content for all social channels
- Leverage a deep tactical understanding of platform capabilities to proactively engage with consumers, with a goal of growing online communities, expanding reach and ultimately driving omnichannel sales
- Respond to community comments across social channels and collaborate with Brand Managers, Hospitality, Wine Club and Customer Experience teams (as appropriate) to field customer service inquiries to maintain and strengthen existing and potential customer relationships
- Provide community feedback to brand managers and stakeholders
- Plan and execute community initiatives and programs
- Identify, test and adopt new social marketing and community outreach opportunities to build brand equity
- Attend and participate in brand events, experiences, and workshops
- Monitor social media campaigns and analyze social media performance using KPIs
- 1-3 years working at an Advertising, social media, Influencer or Personal Brand agency or in-house with a digitally native, high growth consumer brand.
- Proven project management abilities within a matrixed organization.
- Proven ability to adapt a unique voice based on target audience and culture
- Ability to work a flexible schedule for “community coverage, time zones and occasional brand events taking place on evenings and weekends
- Ability to travel to our hospitality center in Napa at least 1-2x/ week
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Fine Wine knowledge/industry experience
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Able to lift 40 lbs on occasion.
- Work in a normal office and/or remote environment. Must be able to sit at a workstation for up to 2-hour intervals. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Availability to travel and work weekends or evenings on occasion as required.
- Must have a valid U.S. Passport.
ASPIRA, Fine Wines & Craft Spirits is a division of Constellation Brands. Constellation Brands is a producer, creator and marketer of beer, wine & spirits brands that people love. Constellation Brands is the fastest-growing large CPG company in the U.S at retail with operations in the U.S., Mexico, New Zealand and Italy.
Additional LocationsSan Francisco, California
Job TypeFull time
The salary range for this role is:$77,500.00 - $132,600.00
This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business or organizational needs. We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).