Senior Full Stack Engineer
Constellation Brand’s Direct to Consumer (DTC) Product Engineering team is a consumer obsessed organization innovating in the nascent alcohol online retail industry. We are looking for a Senior Full-stack Engineer – DTC that will be accountable for supporting and driving technology solutions within the DTC technology ecosystem.
- Become an expert on our DTC Product technology ecosystem and how it enables innovation at an ever-accelerating pace.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end to end.
- Design, build and maintain APIs, services and systems across CBI’s engineering teams
- Build new features for internal and external users
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as expert product, design, infrastructure and operations.
- Have ideally 10+ years of experience shipping high-quality products
- Enjoy being a versatile technologist working on both the frontend, backend and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally.
- Have experienced full stack development and software architecture patterns in your journey to understand how a wide variety of technologies and systems interact with each other.
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems.
- Can stich together many different services and processes together even if you have not worked with them before.
- Can put yourself in the shoes of your users and be a steward for crafting great experiences
- Enjoy working with a. diverse group of people with different expertise
- Uphold best practices in engineering, security and design
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is comfortable writing code and enjoys learning new languages and technologies.
- Has experience integrating RESTful APIs into web/mobile applications.
- Has experience with Big Data technologies (Kafka, BigQuery, etc)
- Thrives in a cross-functional, collaborative environment.
Additional LocationsNew York City, New York, San Antonio, Texas, San Francisco, California, Victor, New York, Virtual - US
Job TypeFull time
Job AreaInformation Technology
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).