Manager, Marketing Technology Tech Analytics & Data Platform
We’re the producers, creators and marketers of beer, wine and spirits brands that people love. At Constellation Brands, we’re driven to push boundaries and think beyond today to deliver products and experiences that resonate now, tomorrow and well into the future. Because of this approach, we’re the fastest-growing large CPG company in the U.S. at retail, with operations in the U.S., Mexico, New Zealand and Italy. Our premium portfolio of iconic brands like Corona Extra, Modelo Especial, Kim Crawford, Robert Mondavi, Meiomi, The Prisoner, SVEDKA Vodka, High West Whiskey, and more drive industry-leading growth for us today. But we’re just getting started. Our ability to stay on the forefront of consumer trends has fueled our success since our founding in 1945 and will guide us in creating the next generation of products and experiences Worth Reaching For.
As the Manager, MarTech Data/Analytics Platforms Lead at Constellation Brands, Inc. reporting into the Director, Marketing Technology Innovation, you will lead the evolution of CBI’s marketing technology tech stack spanning MarTech Data Management, MarTech Analytics, and MarTech Digital Operations. This role requires a strategic mindset and solution-oriented marketing technology leadership to envision and architect new omnichannel solutions designed to delight customers and deliver business value. You must bring a balance of business, analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills to define and coordinate a complex set of activities and partner with cross-functional teams to deliver more personalized, consumer experiences at-scale, more frequent, more granular predictive modeling and insights, and best-in-class data collection practices grounded in strict governance and compliance practices to safeguard CBI’s consumer dataset. You will lead a team of talented data management, analytics, and operations specialists.
MarTech Data Platform Management
- Tech Roadmap: Oversees the vision, architecture, design, and implementation of MarTech data management roadmap and lead MarTech-CBI partner relationship and feature strategic evolution
- Data Onboarding: Lead a team who develops and own the data structures and pipelines to organize, collect, centralize, harmonize, and standardize data within CBI marketing technology stack to bring together performance, sales, consumer engagement and the future-state deliverables and analysis
- Data Partner Relationships & Innovation: Lead a team who owns data vendor relationships, support in the product roadmap and continually evolved product roadmap; Lead sourcing of the marketing-focused Emerging Tech and Data capabilities, manage relationship, and product/strategic roadmap including Data Clean Rooms, 2nd Party relationships, Connected Marketplaces within CBI MarTech infrastructure
- Data Governance: Develops the governance, processes and protocols to ensure regulatory compliance & a consistent MarTech infrastructure across CBI (websites, tech, internal and digital & innovation partners)
- Consumer Profiles: Oversee marketing data management team leading advanced, more granular, more precise consumer profiling across TBA marketing endeavors supporting eCommerce and wholesale marketing initiatives
MarTech Technology Analytics
- Tech Roadmap: Oversees the vision, architecture, design, and implementation of MarTech analytics, business intelligence, and data warehouse roadmap & partner feature evolution
- Integration with MarTech Stack & Real-Time Optimization: Oversees Sr. Analyst MarTech Analytics team supporting near-real time Marketing Analytics platforms and visualizations tools, ensure all data inputs are harmonized and usable in Advanced Analytics and Marketing leadership executive dashboards
- Real-Time Optimizations: Helps guide Sr. Analyst, MarTech Analytics and CBI Digital and Media teams on real-time campaign optimizations on a more frequent basis driving to the ‘why’ and curated optimization strategies to achieve core learning agenda and measurement goals
- Measurement Innovation: Lead sourcing of the marketing-focused marketing measurement emerging tech and insights capabilities
- Learning Agendas, Measurement Plans & Test N’Learns: Consult and co-partner with our Digital and Media teams, Insights & Analytics teams, and our agency partners to identify and curate marketing analytics test n’learn measurement strategies alongside our agency, programmatic, and site-direct partners in-support of broader brand-specific and portfolio goals and objectives
MarTech Digital Operations
- DAM, 1P Data Collection/Tags: Oversees all Marketing Digital Operations work inclusive of management and evolution of DAM, and all consumer/customer CBI 1P collection practices across CBI owned and operated properties and supports Sr. Analyst, MarTech Digital Operations lead on an end-to-end integration with CBI MarTech Tech stack
Innovation & Emerging Technology
- Trends & Feature Enhancements: Keep abreast to latest industry analytics, data management, & marketing operations best practices and trends; establish points-of-view with industry enhancements, maintain an eye towards necessary CBI MarTech stack enhancements/needs based on business and stakeholder needs to advance and heighten business performance
- Innovative Mindset: Continually bring new, innovative partners and strategies to the Digital, Media, eCommerce, and Insights & Analytics teams to help support them in vetting partner capabilities to support advanced executions across marketing data management, marketing analytics, and marketing operations
- Best Practices: Implement continuous improvement best practices across our marketing data and analytical processes to drive actionable optimization recommendations in partnership with our Strategy Insights & Analytics teams, Data & Analytics, Marketing Technology, and IT Product Leads, document all pieces within respective MarTech playbooks with the support of Product Leads
- Leading Teams: Build and foster high performing agile teams including working with outsourced vendors; coach, teach, mentor, and guidance data management, operations, and analytics team members and leads
- Performance Management: Responsible for performance management (meeting business objectives), coordination with stakeholders to evangelize personal and team growth, and the development of the team through 1:1 coaching support, consistent feedback, and team meetings.
- Experience in working in an Agile Work Environment and leading agile teams
- Have deep subject matter expertise across technology, partnerships, product/feature road mapping and program management experience
- Possess a strong understanding of key marketing technology products and their ability to transform the business
- Have recent experience driving transformation application implementations at scale while also responsible for supporting those technologies
- Bachelor’s degree, including minimum 8 years of relevant experience overseeing and implementing marketing tech analytics, data management, and operations platform solutions (with deep domain expertise in marketing customer data platforms, cloud data warehouses, clean rooms, business intelligence data layers and business intelligence visualization tools, & adtech), and you employ best practices in modern enterprise architecture development and delivery within core Martech platforms
- 4+ years establishing digital strategies leveraging MarTech technology stacks
- 4+ years of people management experience
- Detail-oriented with excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation and interpersonal skills, foster communication up and down the organization, positively influence through communications
- A strong understanding of data patterns, schema, and architecture and the ability to translate technical design into non-technical speak
- Self-starter, self-motivated and a team player
- Ability to manage several concurrent activities and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, agile environment
- Possesses a spirit of intellectual curiosity, creativity, and innovation
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Exceptional problem solving and analytic skills
- Fluency in marketing metrics and digital marketing practices
- Ability to lead cross-functionally across CBI stakeholders and manage by influence across all levels of the organization
- Fluent Excel user (pivot tables, formulas, etc.)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to work in a professional corporate office environment.
- Must be able to sit/stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LocationSan Francisco, California
Additional LocationsVirtual - US
Job TypeFull time
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).