RFAB CVD Process Engineer
We can't predict what the future holds, but we know Texas Instruments will have a part in shaping it.
TI’s manufacturing engineers are technical leaders who get to work in the world’s most advanced manufacturing facilities. We bring the company’s breakthrough innovations to life by manufacturing technologies that are literally changing the world. Can you imagine making this type of impact?
TI Process Engineers are responsible for all aspects of a wafer fabrication process including tool selection and process definition. They assist with the installation, modification, upgrade and maintenance of the manufacturing equipment. This includes process setup and technician and operator training. This position will use data to make intelligent improvements to overall fabrication process and will be responsible for understanding all aspects of the process performed. This includes the interaction of the process to other fab processing, enabling accurate product dispositions of non-conforming product. Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others and conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects/schedules.
In this semiconductor fab engineer role with Texas Instruments’ worldwide manufacturing organization, you will be responsible for engineering process optimization efforts to achieve fab cycle time goals. You will interface with various modules, in addition to yield, product and integration teams, to resolve issues that limit yield performance.
This is a compressed day shift role, A shift or C shift.
- Sustain factory line output through process troubleshooting, recipe tuning, and abnormal lot disposition
- Provide technical support to the operations team and technicians through definition of operating specifications and training aids
- Lead team to understand root cause and contain any quality issues
- Collaborate effectively with manufacturing, equipment engineering, process engineering, yield enhancement, and vendor teams
- Improve team execution through improved documentation, collaboration, and automation of processes
- Identify and manage priorities to achieve module goals
- Understand customer demands and the impact of actions
- Project management that results in the timely execution of actions that resolve issues
- Compile and evaluate test data to determine appropriate limits and variables for process or material specifications
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Computer Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science or Physics
- 1+ year of relevant experience working in a semiconductor environment
- Experience with semiconductor CVD systems and processes
- Ability to establish strong relationships with key stakeholders critical to success, both internally and externally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly ramp on new systems and processes
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Engineer your future. We empower our employees to truly own their career and development. Come collaborate with some of the smartest people in the world to shape the future of electronics.
- We’re different by design. Diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what push innovation forward and what make TI stronger. We value each and every voice, and look forward to hearing yours. [Register to View] style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline">Meet the people of TI
- Benefits that benefit you. We offer competitive pay and benefits designed to help you and your family live your best life. Your well-being is important to us.
About [Register to View] style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline">Texas Instruments
As a global semiconductor company, we design, manufacture, test and sell analog and embedded processing chips to nearly 100,000 customers. Our products enable electronics everywhere and in things you experience every day - from health care, smart homes and connected cars to drones, smart phones and more. Our passion to create a better and more sustainable world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors drives us to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.