Innovation Planner - Elida Beauty
Innovation Planner – Elida Beauty
Work Location - Battersea, UK
Job Type - Full Time
Who we are … we are Elida Beauty
Elida Beauty is a very exciting new beauty and personal care business within Unilever. We re-found iconic brands by remixing them for today’s generation, making them even bigger beauty hits than they were first time around. Our remixes democratize beauty, because we want everyone on the ‘beauty dance floor’ with our top-quality products at a great value.
Driven by our colleague’s creativity, agility and close connection with consumers, customers, and suppliers we are able to unleash the true potential of our loved brands with a fresh start. We ‘Re-Found’ them using a start-up mentality that always ‘finds a way’. Our ‘no silos’, one team approach drives both personal and business growth so that together we deliver outcomes that are music to the ears of consumers, customers, colleagues and the planet alike.
Your Role & Key Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced innovation planner who has a very strong growth mindset and a can-do culture of doing what it takes to win. We’re looking for someone who thrives in balancing brand, consumer, customers, with the ambition to deliver a substantial step up in profitable growth of the current perimeter.
As the Innovation Planner, you will play a crucial role in Innovation Planning process, ensuring that you are supporting the commercial strategy and vision through the delivery of innovation projects taking into account information from key stakeholders (Marketing, R&D, Procurement, Customer Development).
Your Key Responsibilities
- E2E execution of Innovation Planning Team Strategy
- Collaborate with Marketing, R&D, Procurement, Customer Development to incorporate key innovation plans into the market
- Defines and develops network activities, innovation planning process and ensures delivery of key activities on time in full
- Ensures agile delivery of ideas into launch – through a test launch and scale up.
- Responsible to deliver OTIF projects with iTO and margin improvement
- Works closely with the Planning Control Tower teams for planning activities
- Works closely with all SC functions to ensure delivery of SC related activities on time in full as part of the network
- Keeps an eye on the new trends from the consumers based on inputs from marketing and ensures a supply solution through 3PM procurement
- Support process hygiene and lead technology transformation where relevant
- Responsible for growing and nurturing talent including succession planning ensuring organization is fit to win short and long term
- Key representative of Elida Beauty Limited within organization as well as externally across various key stakeholders and organizational bodies.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in business, finance or supply chain management.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Innovation Planning, Supply Planning or R&D innovation focussed role
- Demonstrated conceptual problem-solving ability; excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and work under pressure with autonomy
- The ability to effectively lead and engage cross functional global teams and a willingness to take responsibility and accountability
- Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to deliver results in a lean, agile organization and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Experience working with MS Project and building networks/timelines
- Strong Excel Skills
- Experience with SQL and/or PowerBI an advantage
To ensure that your personal creativity helps to unlock our potential, we will upskill and reskill you. We will develop leading-edge digital marketing skills and best-in-class teamworking capabilities.
Most importantly, we will give you the autonomy to use them like a ‘founder’. We will help you to think like a CEO so that we all focus on delivering our Purpose and so you drive growth as you develop. Imagine how good we will feel when we see that our creativity reignites growth in the business because consumers embrace our new ideas.
Better for our consumers, better for the world and better for each of us
The way we manufacture, package and distribute our products will be better for everyone and for the planet. We will bring a new meaning to diversity and inclusion by providing access to beauty products that suit every kind of skin and hair.
Excited about the Role?
Please apply online. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch to provide you with an update on the status of your application.