Supply Chain Analyst - Remote
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
The Supply Chain Analyst will perform analytics, data governance & development of business reports to optimize Supply Chain and Master Data Management. You will review key metric reporting and support by understanding business root cause analysis on established standard processes and lead continuous improvement over a wide range of Supply Chain & master data metrics. You will work closely with Supply chain and business unit leaders to implement and sustain supply chain & master data disciplines. This position is a hybrid of data analysis, data integrity administration, report consolidations from business groups and analysis/improvements for the supply chain team with high visibility initiatives.
This position requires the ability build partnerships, perform analytical analysis, and have a high level of attention to detail.
This position is Hubbell site flexible\remote.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Report and Metric management:
- Facilitate platform level report consolidation from multiple business units on a defined schedule.
- Evaluate reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Report on performance and document recommendations for improvement.
- Track KPIs and report on Master Data and Supply Chain performance against established standards.
- Work with site materials teams to ensure standards are followed, troubleshoot shortfalls, support gap analysis, and provide training as needed.
- Develop/improve process for consolidating BU reports and facilitating update consolidation.
- Standardization & Governance:
- Govern Supply Chain & Master Data established standards.
- Lead Governance meetings with HUS Materials leaders to report on performance progress, gaps and action plans.
- Maintain data owners and business contacts across the organization.
- Manage the review and compliance with HUS Materials work instructions.
- Collaborate with site Materials teams to understand gaps and help to develop action plans.
- Perform Master Data cleansing to ensure alignment with enterprise standards.
- Lead training sessions on new and updated work instructions.
- Support a culture of continuous improvement and actively work to improve the organization.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but equivalent combination of education/experience would also be considered
- 3+ years of related business, technical, or supply chain experience, production planning, inventory management, forecasting, purchasing, data analysis/administration, data quality, data governance, etc.
- Understanding of MRP/ERP concepts and processes, SAP preferred.
- Experience and proficiency using Power BI.
- Skilled knowledge of MS Office Programs, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Clearly communicates with all levels of the organization, written and verbal.
- Ability to work both independently and effectively across teams.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work towards meeting multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Attention to detail is critical
- Travel up to 10%
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.