IT Security Administrator
IT Security Administrator
Daikin Comfort Technologies Manufacturing, L.P. is seeking a skilled individual for our IT Security Administrator position at our DTTP - Waller, TX location. The IT Security Administrator is responsible for the monitoring, configuration, and administration of organizational security solutions. This position requires strict adherence to organizational strategies, policies and guidelines for overall network, server, cloud, and application security. This is a highly motivated, results-driven role and requires attention to detail and sense of urgency to achieve business objectives.If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at http://careers.daikincomfort.com and submit your resume.
Daikin Texas Technology Park- has a footprint of 4.23 million square feet under a single roof, and is the third largest factory in the United States. Opened in 2017 as the manufacturing, logistics, and engineering center for Daikin's American subsidiary Goodman, the plant makes heating and air conditioning products sold under the Goodman,Amana, and Daikin brands.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - there are immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of security best practices and methodologies as well understanding of DNS, TCP/IP, VPN, user, and device authentication methods. Understanding of Windows and LINUX operating systems, networking protocols and network architecture
- Excellent knowledge with the types and appropriate use of security tools including third party auditing and penetration testing, patch management methodology and tools, security incident and event management, security operations center software and process
- Familiar with regulations regarding SOX
- Excellent problem-solving skills to eliminate root causes of problems and meet targets, Attention to detail and compliance oriented
- Effective written and verbal skills to communicate to a broad audience, from end user to leadership, including collaboration skills
- Ability to apply good judgement, strong work ethics and integrity on the job
- 3-5 years IT Security Administration
- Bachelor's degree or 5 years or more experience in the Information Technology field
- IT Security Certification(s) required
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a persons race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.