Human Resources Business Partner
Human Resources Business Partner
Daikin Comfort Technologies Manufacturing, L.P. is seeking a skilled individual for our Human Resources Business Partner position at our DTTP - Waller, TX location. The Human Resources Consultant (HRBP) will support a specific area or areas of the business acting as a liaison between line/staff management and all areas of HR. Administers HR programs, practices and procedures for all levels of people. Provides feedback from the areas supported on HR programs to HR functional specialists. Formulates partnerships across the HR function. Manages daily support activities for customers. Administers programs to maintain effective employee relations through the equitable application of policies and procedures. Aligns work objectives between employees and leadership.If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at http://careers.daikincomfort.com and submit your resume.
Daikin Texas Technology Park- has a footprint of 4.23 million square feet under a single roof, and is the third largest factory in the United States. Opened in 2017 as the manufacturing, logistics, and engineering center for Daikin's American subsidiary Goodman, the plant makes heating and air conditioning products sold under the Goodman,Amana, and Daikin brands.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - there are immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong knowledge of multiple HR disciplines including employee relations, organizational diagnostics, diversity, performance management, compensation, employment laws etc.
- Effective consulting, conflict management & resolution skills, and investigative skills; ability to timely respond to and conduct thorough investigations
- Effective collaboration skills and ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally & externally
- Strong and effective verbal / written communication and business literacy/acumen
- Strong change management and process improvement skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and familiarity of HR database applications
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy, effective analytical and problem solving skills; strategical thinker
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to effectively manage and administer a broad range of tasks including resolving complaints, counseling managers and employees on the interpretation of policies, procedures and union agreements
- Ability to use discretion and sensitivity of confidential information
- Ability to apply good unbiased judgement, strong work ethics and integrity on the job
- Ability to work in a fast paced and rapid growing environment
- Flexibility with work hours / days as needed
- 5 plus years of proven progressive experience preferably within a high volume manufacturing environment
- Bachelors Degree
- HR related certification desired, SHRM preferred
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
- Work schedule and days may vary on occasion to support operations. PPE required in designated manufacturing areas.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of a persons race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.