Interested in joining our Factory team? We have the perfect opportunity for you. Keep reading to learn more about this job. For additional opportunities,[Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer"> Click here for the full list of vacanciesopens in a new window
Location of the job: Jefferson City, Missouri
Background & Purpose of the Job
Providing a hollistic and hygenic choice of personal care brands that benefit the mind, body, and health of consumers while minimizing environmental footprints and promoting the individual growth of our people. Our "mission of wellbeing" is quickly becoming the new status symbol for health and beauty.
The Reliability Engineer will drive critical improvements and eliminate loses from a technical perspective. The role is a key contributor to stabilizing the reliability of the lines in a factory in order for WCM (World Class Manufacturing) to move from reactive to proactive and for development of technical operators as well as launching of semi-autonomous team to be successful.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
· The Reliability Engineer role is critical to the development of our factories to World Class, which means zero defects, zero waste and zero losses.
· Will apply extensively the full range of Focused and Quality Improvement methods and tools to counter losses identified in the areas of Safety, Quality, Cost Deployment, Customer Service and Logistics.
· The Cost Deployment pillar will be populated with data built up through application of the managing Manufacturing Performance Code, which is key to ensuring focus on key losses.
· Working directly with the line crews on a daily basis the Reliability Engineer also acts as the technical trainer for line teams and provides coaching in phenomena identification, root cause analysis and the establishment of counter-measures.
· The Reliability Engineer is responsible for the validation of all process improvements and the establishment of revised basic conditions on the line. A core deliverable is to eliminate losses and wastes and increase the stability of the line to support the transition of traditional line teams to
· Eliminate Waste and Loss according to the World Class Manufacturing (WCM) prioritization process using AM, PM, FI and QC pillar tools and methodologies.
· Create Technical Standards to ensure process stability on the line.
· Train line crews on technical standards and restoration of basic conditions (Stability Sustainability).
· Identify and extend good practice to other lines.
· Application and accuracy of MMP Code data.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
· Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical Engineering (or a related field).
· Prefer 2 years of engineering work experience within a FMCPG environment. New graduates encouraged to apply!
· Experience in statistics and process control tools.
· Experience in AM, PM, FI, Quality and Logistics methods and tools.
Overall Benefits & Perks (non-union)
[Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Medical, Dental, Vision effective immediatelyopens in a new window | 401K | Profit Sharing | Tuition/Fitness Reimbursement | Paid Leaves | Quarterly Bonus Payouts | Uniforms and PPE provided (we follow all covid protocol and guidelines for your protection)
What We Can Offer You
[Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">UnileverataGlanceopens in a new window|[Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Working at Unileveropens in a new window|[Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">PoweringourPurposeopens in a new window|[Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Planet& Societyopens in a new window|
[Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Unilever’sBrandsopens in a new window|[Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">UnileveronLinkedInopens in a new window|[Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Strategy|Unileveropens in a new window|[Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Diversity, Equity & Inclusionopens in a new window| [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">CareersatUnileveropens in a new window|[Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Benefits, Learning, & Wellbeingopens in a new window|[Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">LatestNewsAboutUnileveropens in a new window
Work Level 1B:
Pay: The pay range for this position is $67,000 to $100,500. Unilever takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are utilized in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, qualifications and education, and other business and organizational needs.
Bonus: This position is bonus eligible.
Long-Term Incentive (LTI): This position is LTI eligible.
Benefits: Unilever employees are eligible to participate in our benefits plan. Should the employee choose to participate, they can choose from a range of benefits to include, but is not limited to, health insurance (including prescription drug, dental, and vision coverage), retirement savings benefits, life insurance and disability benefits, parental leave, sick leave, paid vacation and holidays, as well as access to numerous voluntary benefits. Any coverages for health insurance and retirement benefits will be in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable plans and associated governing plan documents.
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at [Register to View] target="_blank" [Register to View] >opens in a new window. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.