Full-Time Truck Driver (Non-CDL)
Associate is responsible for delivering material to customer job sites. Truck Drivers must maintain a professional image and be courteous to all customers. They are responsible for building loads for deliveries and maintaining a safe, clean and well organized lumber yard; loading and unloading of lumber and/or building supplies, and operating a forklift. Truck Drivers must have valid state issued driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos; write simple correspondence; effectively present information to others one-on-one.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out simple one or two-step instructions; deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training.
- Satisfactory MVR Record as defined by 84 Standards
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Valid driver's license (NON CDL)/ Satisfactory MVR Record as defined by 84 Standards