Driver- Local Delivery
DRIVER - LOCAL DELIVERY
Daikin Comfort Technologies Distribution, Inc. is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Local Delivery Driver position for our Branch Operations group located at our Alpharetta, GA branch. The Driver is responsible for the safe operation of company trucks for timely delivery of products to customer and company locations. The driver will safely load, unload and transfer products as needed utilizing various equipment and forklifts within the branch location, trucks/trailers, and sites. The driver will need to have effective and high-quality customer service skills as well as assist the branch/warehouse operations as needed with warehouse duties and front counter duties. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website [Register to View] / and submitting your resume.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - there are immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Valid driving license with excellent driving record
- Ability to safely operate a flat bed or box truck
- Must meet and pass DOT standards
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to proficiently use MS Office including Outlook & Excel, Mincron and a scanner
- Able to multi-task well with the ability to assist in warehouse or front counter or a branch as needed
- Be timely to work and conscientious of his/her time
- Ability to safely operate a forklift
- 3 plus consecutive years of driving a commercial vehicle
- Current Valid Driver License
- High school diploma or equivalent (for example GED)
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
- DOT screening annually.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a persons race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities