Regional Rep Director
Regional Rep Director - REMOTE
Daikin Comfort Technologies Distribution, Inc.is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our remote Regional Rep Director position for our branch operations group, located in Seattle, WA. The Regional Rep Director position will be responsible for supporting our Rep Partner in the designated region. As a Regional Rep Director, the primary objectives are to help our Rep 1) achieve their annual sales goals, and 2) expand Daikins market share in the product categories: VRV, Light Commercial, RA/QA and Unitary (primarily FiT). Additionally, determine sales and technical training needs for the Rep Sales Engineers and execute the plan to deliver those needs so they are prepared to represent all the Daikin product categories. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at [Register to View] and submit your resume.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - there is immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Highly technical VRF capabilities
- Demonstrated experience with product selection software (primarily for VRV designs)
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas, concepts, business plans and strategies
- Demonstrated ability to execute the consultative selling approach in unison with our Rep sales people
- Demonstrates quality interpersonal relationships and demonstrates flexibility and an open mind in social styles
- Embrace the "customer and team first" concept; use a collaborative style in problem solving
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage time, tasks, and activities within a CRM environment (we use Microsoft 365 CRM)
- Frame professional activities through an organized and detailed time management system
- Demonstrate discernment and sound judgment
- Ability to comprehend detailed knowledge of company products and services, customers, decision makers, sales processes & market trends
- Ability to effectively negotiate agreements with customers and other related parties
- Comfortable working with C-level executives and/or principles
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Minimum 5+ years of demonstrated VRF sales management experience in a technical sales environment and a specification-oriented sales environment
- Previous responsibility for managing a revenue budget of $5M to $10M, preferred
- Bachelors degree (Mechanical Engineering degree is a plus) or equivalent, preferred
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Travel required up to 30% including overnight.
- $124,000.00 - $155,500.00
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a persons race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities. #ZRCA