Assembler - Archdale, NC
4301 Cheyenne Drive
Archdale, NC 27263
Perform various tasks that are involved with assembling components and other sub-assemblies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Quality inspection; Audit/Test
- Read, interpret and follow mechanical assembly drawings
- Tool/finished goods calibration and documentation
- Packing; Process Paperwork for shipping
- Inspect/repair RMA
- Maintain line efficiency or work pace set by operating standards.
- To assemble one part to another without causing poor quality or rejects.
- Observe & practice all safety rules including but not limited to safely operating air/electric tools & other equipment etc..
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment & materials to Group Lead/Prod. Supv.
- Provide hands on job function training to coworkers as needed.
- Maintain a clean & organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions & to promote 5S.
- Cross training in other areas when required.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Good manual dexterity required.
- Ability to lift 20-25 lbs, using proper lifting techniques.
- Ability to use hand tools and operate machines when required
- Ability to maneuver 50 lbs.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary.
- Good work ethics required.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to stay focused on tedious tasks.
- Ability to read and understand instructions in English
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.