CNC Machine Operator - 1st and 2nd Shift
2112 Fenton Logistics Park Blvd.
Fenton, MO 63026
Sets up and operates 3 and 5 Axis CNC Mills/CNC Lathes (Some examples included Fanuk, Daewoo, DMG, Puma 2600Y). 1st shift hours 6 - 230 pm M-F and 2nd shift hours 2:15 pm - 12:45 M-TH
Duties and Responsibilities
- Setup, layout and operate various CNC lathes and/or mills
- Reads blueprint or job order for product specifications such as dimensions and tolerances and tooling instructions such as fixtures, cutting speeds, depth of cut and determines sequence of operations.
- Selects, positions, and secures tool in tool holder.
- Positions and secures work piece in holding device, machine table, chuck, centers or fixtures.
- Moves controls to position tool and work piece in relation to each other, and to set specified feeds, speeds and depth of cut.
- Sets up fixture, starts machine.
- Requires ability to read precision measuring equipment such as micrometers and calipers.
- Observes operation of machine and verifies conformity of machined work piece to specifications.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly
- Follows all Company rules and safety policies.
- Discusses errors in diagrams or production order with supervisor or engineer to clarify assembly problems.
Skills and Experience
1+ yrs of previous CNC experience preferred but not required if on the job experience applies.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.