Connector Manufacturing Company
3501 Symmes rd.
Hamilton, OH 45015
Assemble components into sub-assemblies and finished goods per shop order, while complying with current ISO requirements, all safety requirements, and good housekeeping standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build components per requirements of the print specifications, shop order, and inspection charts.
- Must be able to use hand tools pneumatic tools.
- Must be able to read tape measure.
- Must be able to fill out paperwork (Quality forms, daily inspection forms, etc.)
- Must have basic assembly/math skills.
- Perform at a level to maintain production standards.
- May be required to work at any workstation to meet production requirements.
- Inspect product to assure continued conformance to specifications using tape measure.
- When required, perform rework to nonconforming product.
- Complete all documentation associated with the operation.
- May be required to train any new employee assigned to the area.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as directed by supervisors.
Skills and Experience
- Must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily and meet the physical demands to successfully perform the essential function of this job. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or physical ability required. At CMC’s discretion, exceptions to these can be made to accommodate individual circumstances.
- Education and/or experience – High school diploma or GED preferred. Employee must be able to perform basic reading, writing and mathematical functions.
- Language Skills – Ability to read and write. Ability to read and comprehend instructions, memorandums and correspondence. Ability to communicate effectively with others verbally and written.
- Mathematical Skills – Basic mathematical skills are required. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- CAD drawings – Ability to understand and read CAD drawings
- Reasoning Ability – Ability to understand and carry out detailed written and oral instructions.
- Physical Requirements – The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Physical Requirements - Required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. Required to bend, stoop and lift up to 35 pounds on a regular basis. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance, peripheral and ability to adjust focus.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.