Project Manager IV
The HES Operations Project Management Office (PMO) team is seeking an experienced and driven individual with proven success at directly leading high visibility, high value, strategic initiatives of moderate to high complexity and scale. Proficient at organizing and facilitating multi-functional teams, building relationships, and driving change in either a remote or onsite format. Demonstrated knowledge and experience applying Lean or other CI (Continuous Improvement) methodologies, such as kaizen and root cause analysis is preferred. This role will provide the opportunity to make significant direct contribution across all areas of the business.
- 4 year degree in finance, business or a technical field
- MS Engineering or Business preferred
- 5-10 years in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization and build relationships
- Ability to work autonomously, while escalating where necessary, and possess acumen in executing business decisions.
- Ability to work effectively in an enterprise-wide or cross-matrix environment to develop solutions for the business.
- Ability to plan work and anticipate organizational needs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strategic thinker with a demonstrated ability to successfully develop, launch and execute multiple projects to target goals.
- Strong facilitation and organization skills
- Proficiency with MS Project or SmartSheets, Teams, Excel, OneNote, and PowerPoint is needed.
- Experience with SAP a plus
- Travel required (up to 50%)
- Lead high-profile strategic initiatives that may include: capacity expansion, footprint rationalization, product transfers, business process improvement, or efficiency/productivity improvement
- Own all facets of a project including feasibility analysis (costs, benefits, risks), execution planning, team engagement and periodic executive stakeholder updates while staying within approved capital and expense budgets.
- Assumes leadership role on projects of moderate to high complexity and size with limited supervision. Able to work on complex tasks, lead teams, and manage multiple projects to completion.
- Project Management for assigned projects across Business Units within the HES Segment
- Identifies, evaluates, and resolves project conflicts and issues. Identifies resource requirements and constraints for projects according to established timelines and budgets.
- Create and present structured, concise project updates to stakeholders, which include senior management and executive leadership
- Proven ability to apply Lean or other CI skills, to solve problems, and to facilitate cross-functional teams in attaining desired business objectives.
- Ensures best practices and procedures are implemented and followed
- Lead strategic projects while also providing value as an individual tactical contributor.
- Identify and execute areas of opportunities to support plants and product groups in achieving their financial goals
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.