Maintenance Mechanic - Lincoln / 3rd Shift
34 Bern Dibner Road
Lincoln, New Hampshire 03251
Repairs and maintains building systems, machinery, and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
- Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections.
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices. Lubricates and cleans parts.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts. Installs special functional and structural parts in devices. Lubricates and cleans parts.
- Starts devices to test their performance.
- Uses welding equipment, machine tools and hand tools to repair machinery and equipment throughout the facility.
- Does general maintenance work such as routine plumbing, electrical carpentry, painting and preventative maintenance as needed.
- Initiates Material order requests for parts and machines. Repairs minor electrical problems under the supervision of the plant electrician.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.