Spray Booth Operator (1st shift) - Rocky Mount, NC
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
546 English Road
Rocky Mount, NC 27804
*This location is not climate controlled.*
The FRP Spray Booth Operator is responsible for the operation of the spray booth and all the components to ensure the final product is satisfactory and meets all outlined specifications for the product created.
- Read and interpret shop drawings
- Cleaning and maintain spray booth and equipment
- Follow the work instruction and understand the specifications of each individual product to be produced.
- While wearing protective clothing and supplied-air hood, operate spray guns and apply fiberglass materials.
- Remove parts from the molds in a safe manner.
- Trim and de-flash product using hand tools
- Inspect finished parts for defects and stack onto pallets
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the auto body repair field or working with fiberglass in a repair shop capacity
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operations manual, drawings, and written directions.
- Able to lift up to 35 pounds.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.