AER Project Manager - REMOTE
AER Project Manager - REMOTE
Daikin Comfort Technologies Distribution, Inc., is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our remote AER Project Manager position for our Sales Operations group located in our Phoenix, AZ region. The Project Manager is a member of the DCBU COD AER team and seeks to assist the sales organization with growth of commercial, multi-family, RNC, and select large custom home projects by working closely with the COD sales organization and the HVAC contractor customers that participate in these segments. These projects range in size from $15k to $500k+. The Project Manager will support Contractors on behalf of the COD sales organization for these projects. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website[Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">http://careers.daikincomfort.com/and submitting your resume.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - there is immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, via written, verbal, and by way of phone calls and electronically such as through email and text
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with internal and external customers and employees
- Strong team player, results orientated, dedicated to excellence, and sense of urgency to achieve business objectives.
- Ability to work both independently and effectively within a team
- Proven high quality customer service skills and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated problem solving techniques
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent follow through habits leading to strong accomplishments of project goals
- Ability to use good judgment and strong work ethics and integrity on the job
- Effective organizational and time management skills including the ability to prioritize and on-time completion of projects
- Experience implementing new processes and procedures
- Highly organized with the ability to manage many time-sensitive needs
- Ability to perform exceptionally while working in a fast- paced, multi-task environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to change and work effectively on various types of activities.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to practice safe work habits and follow company policies/procedures including safety guidelines
- 3-5 years industry experience or related industry experience
- Expertise to include HVAC certification and technical application
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent, relevant industry experience)
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
- Employees visiting customer sites would be subject to the use of Personal Protective Equipment (i.e., safety glasses, etc.)
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Ability to lift 20 Lbs. on an infrequent basis. Lifting may not exceed that of a laptop and accessories.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a persons race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities. #ZRCA