Supervisor, Customer Service
Supervisor, Customer Service
Daikin Comfort Technologies Distribution, Inc.is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our HVAC CSR/Inside Sales Representative position for our branch operations group, located at our Lawrenceville, GA branch. Ensure customer service within the branch operates to Company standards. Provide leadership, training and guidance among the CSRs and clerks at the branch in order to provide exceptional customer service and safe work practices. This includes ensuring the branch store meets inventory plans, processes are followed including sales, warranties, shipping, and housekeeping. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at [Register to View] and submit your resume.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - there is immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience with performance metrics, process improvement, and policy enforcement
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations.
- Experience with training methods
- Familiarity with Performance Management and CRM systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- 5+ years with customer service and supervisory experience
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Includes standing, walking, working at desk and at store customer counter
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a persons race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.