Generalista de RH
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Milenium 304, Parque industrial Milenium
Contributing to the development and sustenance of organizational culture, ensuring compliance with internal policies and within a framework of service, fairness, respect, and discipline.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily tour of the plant, offices, bathrooms and cafeteria.
- Keep staff vacancies covered at the plant level (reposting, selection, hiring).
- Responsible for the Process of Guidance of New Income Staff (On Boarding)
- Responsible for keeping the HR system (Tress) up to date: High, Low, Salary Modifications, Personal Information of employees, etc.)
- Support in actions and disciplinary guidance to supervisors
- Responsible for the correct administration of the Cafeteria Service (quality, hygiene, special services)
- Responsible for the correct administration of the Plant Cleaning Service (template, standard of work, efficiency, special services).
- Responsible for internal communication system (internal magazine, boarding, rh minutes, etc.)
- Keep administrative staff records up-to-date. (RH and physical system)
- Update internal RH Reports (HC, Vacant, High, Low, and MD and Metric)
- Safety and ordering and plant safety.
- Ensures the monitoring of internal and corporate policies (RIT, SSYMA, ETC.)
- Meet ISO 9001 standards
- Attend meetings with HR Management and those necessary in plant.
- Support the HR department at events and festivities
- Responsible for staff recognition program (age, scholarships, perfect assistance, security, etc.)
Skills and Experience
- Problem Solving
- Analisis capacity
- Continuous improvement
- English 80% (spoken and written)
- MS Office Excel domain and packages
- Training and Training Processes
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.