Receiving Clerk - Wadsworth, OH
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Hubbell Power System
8711 Wadsworth Road
Wadsworth, OH 44281
Hourly rate $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
1st Shift - Monday - Friday
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Time
- Retention Bonus
- $100 yearly paid Safety Toe reimbursement (mandatory wear).
- Mandatory overtime when needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement Best Practices receiving procedure
- Unload LTL shipments; verify count and condition of delivery
- Ensure correct receiving documentation is provided
- Distribute packages to various departments
- Stock MRO (maintenance, repair, and operating) deliveries
- Update MRO inventory in Access with locations
- Post accurate and timely goods receipts in SAP
- Prepare various types of transportation documents
- Arrange carrier LTL pickups; advise special instructions
- Document, post, and file inbound and outbound paperwork
- Cross train on packaging and truckload shipments (primary backup to shipping coordinator)
- Participate in physical inventories
- Interact with supervisor or other team members to resolve all issues
- Participate with team to improve processes
- Other duties may be assigned
- Hours may include overtime, Saturdays, or slightly off shift schedule
Skills and Experience
- 1 to 2 years of work experience in shipping, receiving, stores management is preferred
- Familiarity with basic mechanical and electrical components is a plus
- Computer proficiency
- Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Access, and Word)
- Stand on your feet for extended periods
- Ability to work in a high temperature facility
- Ability to lift maximum of 40 lbs. on an infrequent basis
- Work in a fast-paced setting.
- Operate a forklift/hand truck (we will train).
- Ability to work well with a diverse group of people
- Self-starter with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail with focus on time management
- Maintain a reliable attendance record
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.