Finished Wine Operator - Woodbridge Winery
Sanitizes, cleans and monitors all cellar and bottling equipment needed to feed, filter, fill and cork product.
The position follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
Essential Job Functions:
- Sanitizes, cleans and monitors pumps, hoses, bottle blowers, corkers, filtration equipment, cappers and membrane filter housings, as well as surrounding areas.
- Documents temperature, filter through-puts, filter pressures and wine volume pre and post production.
- Performs sanitation tasks to support bottling line product changes as required by production.
- Supports company sustainability policies and practices by supporting programs for conservation, energy efficiency and recycling in order to maximize operations and achieve environmental results.
- Follow safe operating procedures, support safety programs and policies to protect personal and environmental safety, as well as company property.
- Communicating effectively
- Building relationships & teamwork
- Customer/ consumer focus
- Initiative and results orientation
- Planning and organizing
- Role expertise
- High School Diploma/ GED
- 2 - 5 years relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience, experience in food manufacturing sanitation preferred.
- Must be able to operate machinery, use hand tools, perform basic math and use metric measurement.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Works outdoors/indoors
- Works in warm/cold climates
- Works in high places
- Works on wet surfaces
- Is exposed to loud noise, fumes and/or toxic chemicals
- Works near moving, mechanical parts and lift truck traffic
- Must be able to move up to 55 lbs
- Primary office environment may be warehouse/distribution setting
Job TypeFull time
Job AreaOperations and Production
The salary range for this role is:$19.21 - $28.81
This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, the prevailing minimum wage for the location, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business or organizational needs. We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).