Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Construction & Energy (HCE) focuses on products to support four business segments: Connectors, Grounding & Tooling, Gas Connectors & Accessories, Harsh & Hazardous, and Distribution. With markets in renewable energy, lighting, transportation, data center, telecom, utility, extreme environment, gas and water distribution, power generation and oil & gas, we guarantee that our products set the standards for industry solutions. Our success not only depends on our value proposition, but on the strength, knowledge and expertise of our employees.
The RMA & Receiving Administrator is responsible for returns and receiving transactions for the distribution center.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with warehouse associates to ensure returns are placed back into stock in a timely manner
- Completes all receipts according to Hubbell procedures, complying with month-end cutoff requirements.
- Facilitates resolution on quantity discrepancies, missing paperwork, etc. collaborating with intercompany partners and buyers
- Collaborates with the quality inspector on materials that need further review
- Processes return-to-vendor on quality issues
- As needed, creates put away TOs for north country truck, other inbound trucks, and transfers
- Confirm completed put away TOs and file finished paperwork
- Collaborate with other plants on receiving discrepancies and expected inbound deliveries
- Assists with yearly Physical Inventory
- Assists the Inventory Supervisor as needed, with other transactional requests, including serving as back-up for the Inventory Administrator or Distribution Center clerks.
- Additional duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
- SAP experience
- Strong basic mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational & analytical skills
- Minimum two years of experience with factory and DC practices and operations
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and email
- Ability to collaborate in a team and resolve disagreements in a professional manner
- Ability to complete 49 CFR training for DOT regulations
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.