Daikin Branch Manager Trainee
Daikin Branch Manager Trainee
Daikin Comfort Technologies Distribution, Inc., a member of the Daikin group is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Daikin Branch Manager Trainee (DBMT) located at our Carrollton, TXbranch.The responsibilities include taking direction from multiple sources to learn all aspects of the branch operations and branch manager position. This will include either shadowing to fulfilling the duties of each role within the branch up to and including graduation to the role of Branch Manager. The DBMT is a strong team player, results oriented, has a dedication to excellence and a sense of urgency to achieve business objectives. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website [Register to View] / and submitting your resume.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - there are immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to learn and demonstrate knowledge of the complete operations of the branch in a period of 8-12 months and be ready to move into a Branch Manager position when training is complete
- Knowledge of HVAC equipment / products is preferred
- Ability to assist in the warehouse and operate a forklift as needed while doing so in a safe and efficient manner
- Effective and high quality Customer Service/Relationship management skills via walk-ins, phone, and email;
- Developing rapport and effective listening skills including high level of professionalism patience, poise and tact;positive, professional attitude, handling difficult customers with ability to diffuse negative situations
- Ability to understand and follow procedures, work instructions and company policies
- Basic knowledge of MS Office - Outlook, Word and Excel; order entry applications a plus
- Effective verbal and written communication skills & listening and questioning skills
- Effective organizational skills and time management skills including ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with internal and external customers and employees.
- Ability to develop leadership skills including delegation, performance management and personnel development
- Ability to use good judgement and strong work ethics and integrity on the job.
- Bachelors degree in business or equivalent. Prefer degree in Business, Sales, HVAC related field
- Bachelor's degree
- HVAC vocational training a plus
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
- Some travel may be required - up to 15%
- May lift up to 50lbs; if greater than 50lbs will use lift equipment
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a persons race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.