CLOUD DEV IOT ARCH MGR
Cloud DevOp Developer
Daikin Industries is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Cloud DevOp Developer position. The Cloud Developer will be responsible to architect and implement a scalable, maintainable, flexible, secure and robust cloud and mobile platform and bring it to production rollout. Architect, streamline and automate Daikin cloud operations and processes through build and test automation. This role must be team oriented and possess a continuous improvement mindset that contributes to the overall success of our development operations vision.If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at [Register to View] and submit your resume.
Daikin Texas Technology Park- has a footprint of 4.23 million square feet under a single roof, and is the third largest factory in the United States. Opened in 2017 as the manufacturing, logistics, and engineering center for Daikin's American subsidiary Goodman, the plant makes heating and air conditioning products sold under the Goodman,Amana, and Daikin brands.
Why work with us?
- Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
- Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
- Growth Opportunities - there is immense opportunities to grow your career
- You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Expert understanding of software development processes
- Proven success in defining IoT cloud architectures that satisfy security, scalability, high availability, and network management/monitoring requirements
- Strong understanding of current technology approaches, techniques and tools used for emerging trends, including data science and analytics, SOA, and cloud -as-a-service offerings
- Strong hands on development experience with AWS Lambda, AWS SNS, AWS S3, AWS API Gateway, AWS SES, AWS Cloud Watch and AWS Cloud Trail
- Experience with strong scripting skills with PowerShell, PowerShell DSC, Perl, Python
- Knowledge of engineering best practices for code refactoring, code reviews, industry standard design patterns, continuous integration, test driven software development, agile development, and application security
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills and
- Excellent written and verbal communications including interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to apply good judgement, decision making skills and strong work ethics and integrity on the job
- Must be able to work in a very fast paced environment and ability to work a flexible schedule
- 8+ proven cloud, mobile app or IoT architecture design and implementation experience
- 5+ years of technical leadership and infrastructure architecture
- Experience of designing and implementing scalable, secure, flexible and maintainable system architectures designed for high volume transactional rates and data flows
- Experience with different infrastructure components and database technologies, and virtualization technology used to manage infrastructures
- Experience with scalable cloud technology stacks
- Experience developing, designing and operating cloud based distributed platforms that span geographic regions a plus
- BS in Computer Science or related degree required, MS a plus
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a persons race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.