We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Agent will perform a variety of assignments including concierge-level, residential, or event security, response services, basic driving, and investigations.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Provide the client with concierge-level security at the company location and/or events;
- Deescalate tense situations or individuals that may arise.
- Write detailed incident reports following any incident, occurrence, or variance that warrants documentation.
- Conduct quality investigations and complete investigative reports.
- Provide response services related to emergency and crisis planning, high risk terminations, workforce disruptions, natural disaster, civil unrest, and threat monitoring.
- Transport the client to and from company location and/or events.
- Secure the client's residential perimeter;
- Review CCTV, manage access controls, and respond to alarms, as needed.
- Identify and escalate equipment deficiencies/failures.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
High School Diploma or GED with law enforcement, military, and/or security experience. Unarmed Guard License for California is required. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- State required licenses and certifications.
- Law enforcement, military, and/or security experience.
- Concierge-level customer service experience.
- Able to complete thorough and accurate investigations and reports.
- Access control systems, CCTV, and alarm monitoring experience.
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer knowledge; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Exposure to stressful situations, such as challenging individuals who are in or approaching an unauthorized area.
- Rapid and effective decision-making during unusual or emergency situations.
- Work in environments and under conditions that may require carrying authorized weapons and ammunition, the use of protective gear and devices, and/or awareness of personal safety.
- Seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly in order to respond effectively to situations, communicate with employees and clients, observe and report incidents and direct others.
- Frequent sitting and/or standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Some lifting and moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.