Internal Communications Manager (Temporary-Full-Time)
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Internal Communications Manager, assigned to one of Pinkerton's largest global clients, is responsible for developing and curating communication content, for all channels and products, including the digital channels and platforms. In addition to content management, the role supports team communications, and global/regional event communications and engagement activities. This is a temporary full-time position for twelve months, which may be longer or shorter based on business needs.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Develop and curate content that drives engagement with client employees, stakeholders, and customers.
- Lead a community of content creators and subject matter experts across the organization to share best practice and identify emerging needs.
- Pursue a deep understanding of the strategic goals to create proactive communication.
- Translate business needs into communications materials.
- Proactively build and manage relationships with key internal stakeholders across a range of businesses and geographies, to define and deliver on communication objectives.
- Support team communications, global/regional event communications, and engagement activities.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of communications through digital analytics, surveys, and other key performance indicators.
- Create content libraries to improve the communications experience for the client's employees, ensure the content is current, relevant and that the best technology platform is utilized.
- Support the identification, development, and integration of new technologies or initiatives, relating to communication processes.
- Responsible for the on-time, in-scope, and on-budget delivery of communication outcomes.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, or marketing with five or more years of experience in a role developing and implementing internal communications plans and programs, and/or editorial experience in written, audio, visual and marketing content.
- Demonstrated proficiency with content management, production, and email management tools.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend effective solutions.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Consistently delivers on commitments and achieves expected business results.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
- Travel, as required.
Salary & Benefits Information:
Rate of pay: $57.69 - $62.50 / hour.
Benefit options include employer-paid life and AD&D, voluntary life and AD&D, medical, (HSA) Health Savings Account, (FSA) Flexible Savings Account, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(K), paid time off (vacation, personal, sick, and holidays) and several employee assistance-related programs. This information provides a brief benefit overview. Upon the acceptance of an employment offer, the new employee will receive comprehensive plan details based on specific eligibility rules.