We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Lead Agent located on-site with a specific client, will be responsible for security management, developing, executing, and measuring all security programs. The Lead Agent will serve as an embedded physical security agent, and as a primary subject matter expert and liaison for law enforcement, security regulatory agencies, and vendors.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Establish ongoing communication with senior leadership on the status of security issues, evolving risks and related recommendations.
- Deescalate tense situations or individuals that arise at the client's campus and/or events;
- Communicate vulnerabilities or safety concerns in a timely manner.
- Provide close protection and other security-related functions for the client's campus assignments;
- Lead counter surveillance operations.
- Perform protective advance planning and threat vulnerability assessments.
- Respond to emergencies and perform medical operations, as needed.
- Conduct quality investigations and complete investigative reports.
- Complete suspicious activity reports, incident reports. shift logs, pattern of life reports, medical treatment reports, and other administrative requirements.
- Provide response services related to emergency and crisis planning, high risk terminations, workforce disruptions, natural disaster, civil unrest, and threat monitoring.
- Secure the client's campus perimeter;
- Identify and escalate equipment deficiencies/failures.
- Monitor and stay current with security-related practices and technology.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
High School Diploma or GED. Law enforcement, security, and/or military experience and experience working with students and/or in a school setting preferred. Three years of supervisory experience for a Utah-licensed security company or law enforcement agency. Current Utah CCW and or Armed Security Officer License are required. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Concierge-level customer service experience.
- Familiarity with working in a concealed firearms environment.
- Able to complete thorough and accurate investigations and reports.
- Able to manage and defuse difficult, stressful, and/or confrontational situations.
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Knowledgeable of local community including; geography, amenities, and services.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer knowledge; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Rapid and effective decision-making during unusual or emergency situations.
- Travel, as required.