Advocacy Coordinator, CoverGirl
COVERGIRL & RIMMEL US MARKETING – NEW YORK
COTY is looking for smart leaders who are tenacious, passionate, and fearlessly kind.
The Coordinator of Advocacy is responsible for assisting the Covergirl and Rimmel US Marketing team with the execution of PR, influencer marketing, paid media and social media campaigns and projects. He/she will be responsible for providing support on influencer mailers + lists, media assets and briefs, social media calendars, and organizing data by leveraging Coty systems and coordinating with cross-functional team members. In addition, the Coordinator of Advocacy will play a key role supporting the Advocacy team in the daily management of product sendouts, mailers, reporting, asset management, scheduling, and monitoring industry trends.
The position requires strong administrative and communications skills, attention to detail, creativity, and the ability to multi-task. The ideal candidate is an avid social media consumer, who is in tune with beauty, social media, influencers and tastemakers.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing a multitude of assignments and working with Advocacy team to prioritize accordingly.
- Managing product send outs and product mailings.
- Preparing in house studio for influencer recordings and content development.
- Maintaining an up-to-date influencer contact list and database.
- Supporting on department reporting and recapping, including partnering with relevant cross-functional teams to share results and updates.
- Overseeing product closet inventory for Advocacy team-specific needs.
- Assist Marketing team on competitive evaluations, including regularly monitoring industry and social media trends.
- Support team with organizing data, by leveraging Coty systems and cross-functional experts in order to inform reactive marketing programs.
- Processing Purchase Orders (POs) related to Advocacy team business needs.
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- 4-year Undergraduate Degree or equivalent
- Special Skills:
- Planning, administration, facilitation, creativity, problem analysis
- Business- Work-flow structuring, monitoring, product knowledge, account administration, automated office systems, multi-tasking, analytical, quantitative, organizational, detail-oriented, time management
- Creativity and Innovation- Creativity, Business savvy, originality, intuition
- Leadership and Personal- Objectivity, integrity, dependability, initiative, flexibility, sensitivity, impact, tenacity, autonomy, collaboration
- Passion for beauty and social media - in-tune with the marketplace, seeks out new ideas and inspiration.
- English and Spanish bilingual highly preferred.
- Flexibility to be available for influencer meetings and other in-office work in our NYC office, as needed, and minimum 50% of each month
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse environment with a team of professionals who are passionate about the work they do and know how to have some fun along the way.
Coty’s global omni-working policy provides the option to work up to 50% of your month remotely. We believe that a more flexible philosophy of remote working will give everyone the freedom to choose what works for their individual circumstances and empower them to always perform at their best.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
Coty is deeply committed to Changing the Conversation around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in an effort to create a more open, inclusive, and diverse workplace where all employees can be their authentic self.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact [Register to View] [Register to View] We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click [Register to View] style="color:#0563c1;text-decoration:underline">here to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, [Register to View] style="color:#0563c1;text-decoration:underline">haga click en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empleo
Pay: $35.00-$40.00/hr (full-time)