PGIM Fixed Income - VP, Corporate Counsel, Securitized Products (Hybrid)
Job Classification:Corporate - Legal and Compliance
Prudential is looking for an attorney with securitized products experience to support PGIM Fixed Income, the public fixed income asset management unit within PGIM, Inc. As of December 31, 2021, PGIM Fixed Income has approximately $957 billion in assets under management.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Providing day-to-day legal advice and support for PGIM Fixed Income’s securitized products group, CLO management team, and bank loan and high-yield bond desks;
- Reviewing and negotiating securitized products and structured finance deal documentation;
- Drafting and negotiating documents in connection with the structuring and launch of CLOs;
- Assisting other departments on litigation, troubled assets and workout matters;
- Providing advice with respect to operations and trading issues;
- Work on related investment management issues; and providing advice regarding various regulatory matters.
This attorney will join a team of eleven attorneys supporting PGIM Fixed Income. This person will regularly collaborate with various functions within PGIM Fixed Income, including product management, operations, marketing, reporting, client onboarding, compliance and portfolio management.
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 3-4 years of experience with a law firm or an investment management organization
- Significant legal experience in the areas of securitized products/structured finance and, ideally, investment management
- Knowledge of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and Securities Act of 1933
Working knowledge of the following is a plus:
- Investment Company Act of 1940
- LSTA and bank loan trading documentation
- ERISA issues
#LI-HybridNote: Prudential is required by state specific laws to include the salary range for this role when hiring a resident in applicable locations. The salary range for this role is from $204,700.00 to $276,900.00. Specific pricing for the role may vary within the above range based on many factors including geographic location, candidate experience, and skills. Roles may also be eligible for additional compensation and/or benefits. Eligibility to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program is subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance. In addition, employees are eligible for standard benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and retirement.
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit [Register to View] to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at [Register to View] .
Please note that the above email is solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email to request assistance.