Analyst, Trade Management (Confirmations and Settlements) - PGIM Fixed Income
Job Classification:Investment Management - Investment Operations
The Analyst in Global Confirmations and Settlement is responsible for providing middle office operational support to the PGIM Fixed Income business. This includes serving as a senior member of the confirmation team, supporting the primary control layer within the trade lifecycle. The Analyst acts as a main point of contact for internal and external business partners. The individual in this role is knowledgeable in operational support requirements, fixed income products, international markets and global settlement procedures.
- Daily support and technical support of Global Confirmation and Settlement operations
- Possess working knowledge of international settlements including familiarity with global depositories such as DTCC, Fed, Euroclear, Clearstream and various other local emerging and global markets
- Facilitating trade flow processes and ensuring trades are matched on the industry confirmation platform, confirmed in the trade system, and settled in the market
- Support the fails and claims investigation process and effectively resolve
- Serving as primary liaison between the internal operations team and external custodian banks and counterparties (broker dealers)
- Support local projects and enhancement initiatives for the team
- Providing timely resolution to operational issues raised by critical business partners
- Actively researching/resolving trade discrepancies with internal and external stakeholders
- Monitoring daily trade status reports including prematching and fails data
- Gathering and/or analyzing key metrics with regards to activity
- Help maintain departmental policies, guidelines and procedures
- Help staff resolve problems and introduce new processes to mitigate risk and enhance controls
- Anticipating issues that may adversely affect the operational support of all emerging market and global products and taking action to reduce the risk of occurrences
- Proactively seeking ways to improve current processes by leveraging the tools available to identify inefficiencies.
- Cultivating both internal and external relationships to ensure proper service levels are achieved for each fund supported
- Keeping abreast of industry initiatives and market trends that can impact our business model and/or offer opportunities to improve our processes
- 3-5 years of middle office experience required
- Confirmation and settlements operations experience strongly preferred
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Skills in: Excel, V-LookUp, Pivot Tables, Macro building a plus
- Strong knowledge of global markets, trade lifecycle and industry technology (DTCC CTM, Swift, Bloomberg)
- Solid understanding of application of business risk & operational controls
- Ability to organize, prioritize tasks and work in a deadline oriented environment
PGIM Fixed Income is a global asset manager offering active solutions across all fixed income markets. As of December 31, 2021, the firm has $957 billion of assets under management including $412 billion in institutional assets, $204 billion in retail assets, and $341 billion in proprietary assets. Over 900 global institutional clients have entrusted PGIM Fixed Income with their assets. Our business climate is a safe inclusive environment, centered around mutual respect, intellectual honesty, transparency, and teamwork. Our leaders are focused on talent & culture; dedicated to fostering growth & development at all levels to develop the industry leaders of tomorrow.
The Prudential Culture:
Prudential is focused on creating a fully inclusive culture, where all employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work. We don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it. At Prudential employees have a unique opportunity to build their career path by owning their development, their career and their future. We encourage employees to utilize the internal “Skills Accelerator” to hone their skills and explore the opportunities available to them within Prudential.
Note: Prudential is required by state specific laws to include the salary range for this role when hiring a resident in applicable locations.
The salary range for this role is from $70,000 to $105,000. Specific pricing for the role may vary within the above range based on many factors including geographic location, candidate experience, and skills. Roles may also be eligible for additional compensation and/or benefits.
Eligibility to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program is subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance. In addition, employees are eligible for standard benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and retirement
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit [Register to View] to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at [Register to View] .
Please note that the above email is solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email to request assistance.