Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Manager, Compliance Monitoring Analytics
Manage the design and implementation of robust compliance analytics and data-driven monitoring activities for Pharmaceutical Wholesale (PW), Retail Pharmacy USA (RPU) or Retail Pharmacy International (RPI) business activities.
- Manage the planning and execution of compliance risk assessments of business activities for assigned area of responsibility.
- Lead the development of risk-based compliance monitoring work plans and protocols
- Design and execute compliance monitoring data analytics as directed by the Compliance Monitoring Analytics Director
- Analyze and document monitoring results
- Prepare reports of monitoring results and provide reports to business leaders to use in mitigating potential compliance risks
- Prepare and design reports of monitoring activities, results and related corrective action plans (CAPs)
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years of experience in a compliance monitoring or auditing function (e.g., internal audit, compliance monitoring) OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 5 years of experience in a compliance monitoring or auditing function (e.g., internal audit, compliance monitoring)
- At least 2 years of experience developing metrics, analyzing data and converting it into information which can be used to identify potential risk areas or trends
- Experience working with data analytic tools and processes.
- At least 1 year of direct leadership, indirect leadership and/or cross-functional team leadership
- At least 3 years of experience in a compliance monitoring or auditing function.
- Experience with regulatory compliance requirements pertaining to retail pharmacy and/or healthcare provider industries industry.
- Experience utilizing business intelligence tools in support of data analytics (e.g. Business Objects, Cognos, Tableau, PROS, Power BI, etc.).
- Experience with data extraction, data mining, data acquisition, data profiling, data warehouse management, and statistical concepts.
- At least 2 years of working in a data warehouse/business intelligence/decision support systems environment, or at least 2 years of IT experience.
- Advanced level experience with SQL.