Solutions Architect - Remote
- Creates, maintains and shares end to end solution blueprint.
- Ensures product architecture across meets the objectives of the solution.
- Creates and maintains end to end NFR’s.
- Ensures the overall outcome of the solution and breaks down barriers between product teams.
- Documents key technical and architecture dependencies across products.
- Presents the end to end solution and vision to all enterprise partners and governance bodies.
- Works closely with product to challenge and ensure overall business effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 4 years of experience within Information Technology in an Engineering, Software Engineering, Software Development and/or Architecture role OR a role in any similar field OR High School/GED and at least 7 years of experience within Information Technology in an Engineering, Software Engineering, Software Development and/or Architecture role OR a role in any similar field.
- Experience creating or maintaining a solution blueprint.
- Experience presenting solutions to stakeholders
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience documenting technical and/or architecture dependencies
- Experience evaluating vendor products and performing build vs buy trade-offs
- Experience creating cloud based solutions
- Knowledge of DevOps
- Experience working across a wide variety of technologies
- At least 2 years of experience contributing to financial decisions in the workplace.
- At least 2 years of direct leadership, indirect leadership and/or cross-functional team leadership.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information technology, Engineering, Science, or Math.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
About Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing medicines, and providing accessible, high-quality care. With more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers’ and patients’ needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products.
Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more than 21,000 stores.
WBA’s purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to responsible business.
WBA is included in FORTUNE’s 2021 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies*. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.
More company information is available at [Register to View] /">[Register to View] .