What you'll do...
Resolves customer issues through multiple channels by responding to the tier 3 queries and escalated issues by providing subject matter expertise; advising associates on actions to be taken; monitoring junior agents' activities to determine if additional support is needed; researching issues and customer history to provide appropriate resolution; managing the inflow of complex contact issues for customers by ensuring investigation of issues and resolution options; recognizing trends in issues and contact types; communicating or escalating issues to contact center management, training and quality team, or appropriate teams; and partnering with key stakeholders as required to resolve issues.
Identifies and communicates trends from customer feedback by collecting the required data; ensuring accuracy of data; analyzing data and comparing with the current and best practices for contact center operations.
Leads team members by managing the allocation of work; providing guidance queries and escalated issues; and adjusting hourly associates' daily work assignments to meet business needs.
Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources; monitoring progress and results; and identifying and addressing improvement opportunities.
Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by explaining, guiding, and demonstrating how to apply these in executing business processes and practices; implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and assisting management with correcting ethical and compliance issues and problems.
Leads and participates in teams by using and sharing resources, information, and tools; determining customer needs and business priorities; coordinating and executing work assignments; providing advice, feedback, and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; and modeling and helping others with how to adapt to change or new challenges.
Live our ValuesCulture Champion
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.Servant Leadership
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.Embrace ChangeCuriosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.Deliver for the CustomerCustomer Focus
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.Strategic Thinking
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.Focus on our AssociatesDiversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates withimpact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.Talent Management
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others'contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
1 year's experience in retail operations, contact center operations, or a related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Associates: Business Administration, Associates: Merchandising
12884 S FRONTRUNNER BLVD, DRAPER, UT 84020-5486, United States of America