(USA) Manager I, Business Analysis And Insights
What you'll do...
Analyzes and ensures accuracy of information by creating, maintaining, and evaluating data; comparing data with third-party information, budgets, or actual results; analyzing and researching risks or compliance concerns; analyzing financial data, key performance indicators, and metrics; evaluating trends and reviewing results for accuracy; utilizing financial models, plans, and tools; and conducting analyses for special and recurring projects. Provides data-driven analysis and insights to help support business strategies by evaluating ongoing analytical needs; serving as the analytics subject matter expert; reporting data-based insights in a uniform manner; reporting on business strategies; collaborating with internal and external business partners to build a consistent and accurate strategy for using data-driven insights; and providing expert advice and guidance on the application of best practices. Provides market insights to key stakeholders based on research gathered and business knowledge by communicating data insights and global marketplace trends affecting the business using various communication tools; providing guidance and advising on next steps based on insights, objectives, and research; proposing improvements; and promoting the application of insights to support other departmental and leadership decisions and goals. Provides customer service and reporting in area of responsibility by providing reports and communicating results, preparing information and supporting documentation; supporting key business processes; serving as an information resource; providing guidance and recommendations based on defined policies and practices; supporting relationships with key stakeholders to deliver solutions and support; and resolving issues, answering questions, obtaining information, and providing documentation. Manages processes across different areas of the business to ensure efficiency and compliance by establishing timelines, workflows, and requirements; supporting and developing training; creating, verifying, and distributing necessary documentation for reviewing results; managing and verifying functionality of key process and controls; and loading appropriate information. Manages customer requests and needs by utilizing analytical tools; extracting and consolidating relevant data for reporting; determining layout and formatting; analyzing best delivery methods; identifying root cause and solutions in all supported systems. Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning. Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness. Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices. Live our Values Culture Champion
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance. Servant Leadership
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent. Embrace Change Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks. Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working. Deliver for the Customer Customer Focus
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans. Strategic Thinking
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy. Focus on our Associates Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs. Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action. Talent Management
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, Statistics, or related field and 1 year's experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area OR 3 years' experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Statistical Programming Language
Masters: Business, Masters: Data Analytics
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification, Six Sigma Black Belt - Certification, Six Sigma Green Belt - Certification
2001 SE 10th St, Bentonville, AR 72716-3724, United States of America