Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Power Equipment Operator
Are you currently a Walmart associate?
Please login to your Workday account and use the Find Jobs report to apply for this job.
- Find Jobs
Weekday Day: 0630-1700 MO TU WE TH 30L
Weekday Evening/Overnight: 1900-0530 MO TU WE TH 30L
Weekend Day: 0600-1830 SA SU FR 30L
Weekend Evening/Overnight: This facility does not have a Weekend Evening/Overnight shift.
Entre Semana Día: 0630-1700 L M X J 30L
Entre Semana Tardecita/Durante la noche: 1900-0530 L M X J 30L
Fin de semana Día: 0600-1830 S D V 30L
Fin de semana Tardecita/Durante la noche: Esta bodega no tiene un turno Fin de semana Tardecita/Durante la noche.
Various schedules may be available and the details will be discussed during the interview process.
What you'll do...
Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
Ensure freight quality by processing stray and damaged cases; inspecting pallets, shrink wrap, and freight for damage; cutting shrink wrap as needed; and maintaining records, logs, and forms.
Maintain merchandise supply by replenishing pallets of merchandise onto/from racks or docks using warehouse systems or through verbal instructions.
Organize warehouse by using power equipment to remove pallets from pallet returns (e.g., pallet storage, trailers); up-stacking/down-stacking empty pallets; and up-stacking/down-stacking freight.
Manage freight flow by moving, scanning, and handling freight manually and/or with power equipment.
Provide basic maintenance to equipment (e.g., clean, inspect).
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others'
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
1 TOBIAS BOLAND WAY., WORCESTER, MA 01607-2103, United States of America