Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(USA) Manager II, Product Management - Data Products (CILL and TDH)-3
What you'll do...
- You'll make an impact by:
- Developing and enhancing products- you will manage product roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze system and product data, turn business needs into actionable initiatives, support rollout strategy, and manage risks
- Supporting vision and strategiesfor your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying opportunities and improvements, creating meaningful user stories, and aligning requirements to strategy initiatives
- Developing and maintaining collaborative relationshipswith key partners by driving priorities aligned to business goals, communicating, and prioritizing product roadmaps, and gaining buy-in from executive leadership
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- You have a product mindset
- You like digging into data, doing some analysis, and able make decisions based off that analysis
- You're excited about solving complex challenges
- You're associate-centric in spirit and in execution
- You're comfortable influencing others, working on 4ITB teams, working directly with stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, and communicating clearly
- You have a test and learn mentality and an agile way of working to improve your team's products
- Additional Job Description
Additional Job Description
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
About The Team
As a member of the of the Data Product group, you'll be responsible for evaluating large amounts of data as part of the ongoing effort to optimize processes and delivery protocols. You'll operate as a trusted advisor as it relates to efficiencies and best practices. As a senior member of the team, you'll be able to say that you work for the world's largest retailer and contribute to the development to best-in-class methodologies that impacted perception and drastically changed business as we know it.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
About Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That's what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We're a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world's largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service, or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption.
Working virtually this year has helped us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team, be more flexible in our personal lives and spend less time commuting. Today, we are reimagining the tech workplace of the future by making a permanent transition to virtual work for most of our team. Of course, being together in person is an important part of our culture and shared success. We'll collaborate in person at a regular cadence and with purpose.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 2 years' experience in product management, project management, management consulting, retail or eCommerce business functions, or related field OR 4 years' experience in project management, management consulting, retail or eCommerce business functions, or related fields.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution development
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America