Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) – Hybrid
- Maintain technology stack roadmaps for Operations. Generate technology refresh 3-year plans.
- Engage in triaging of Pharmacy platform major incidents and propose stabilization approaches based on problem management approach, to prevent future failures. Engage in triaging of Pharmacy platform major incidents and propose stabilization approaches based on problem management approach, to prevent future failures.
- Work with engineering, business and operations technical teams, to establish business and technical monitoring strategies.
- Work closely with Product an business teams in development of critical SLAs and KPIs and configuration of alerting by static and dynamic thresholds through use of statistical analysis and machine learning.
- Leads failure mode assessment, end-to-end performance and end-user availability assessment for services developed/enhanced as part of new initiatives.
- Participate as a RunOps SME for strategic projects to assist with POCs and deployment plans.
- Participate in tool/vendor selection for products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years OR High School/ GED and at least 4 years Architecture and/or Engineering experience
- Knowledge of Azure technical capabilities, resource provisioning and resource capacity management.
- Experience in software engineering, site reliability engineering (SRE) model and DevOps paradigms
- Knowledge of Azure Security, including understanding how security works, NSG roles, data encryption
- Experience with DevOps tools, JIRA, Remedy, and MS AZURE based monitoring tools.
- Experience in performance testing tools and SRE best practices
- Willing to travel up to/at least 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
• Preferred experience with Azure Boards and ServiceNow (we’re moving to these platforms in-lieu of Jira and Remedy)
• Resides in the State of Illinois (Hybrid Role) Chicago or Deerfield one or two days a week in office
• Experience with MS Azure tech stack e.g. ADO, Event Hub, Event Grid, Xplat CLI, kubectl, POWER BI, Log Analytics, Kusto, AKS, COSMOS DB, APIM
• Experience with monitoring tools, i.e. DynaTrace, App Insights, Tivoli
• Experience with Azure DevOps, CI / CD pipeline tools
• Experience with system high-availability engineering, Disaster Recovery will be a plus
• Experience with other cloud technology platform (e.g. AWS , Google Cloud) are welcomed to apply
• Proficiency in statistical analysis and machine learning tools used for automation of tickets.
• Experience working in a globally distributed environment
• Knowledge and expertise on Pharmacy or health care domain will be a plus