Senior Analyst Supply Chain - Transportation
- Performs complex analysis of information, problems, and/or data under limited supervision. Develops recommendations for the review of lead and/or management.
- Tracks, monitors and measures the benefit of implemented solutions for complex issues, applying company policies and procedures in the resolution of a wide range of issues. Acts as a subject matter expert with a full understanding of the area of specialization. Performs gap analysis and cost benefit analysis where indicated.
- Communicates risks to leadership with proposed plans for mitigation. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Computes metrics involving complex issues.
- Develops, analyzes and disseminates complex reports.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise, working collaboratively and sharing knowledge with the team.
- Resolves complex issues.
- Receives little to no instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Recommends streamlined processes and process improvements to more leadership. Assists in driving change as needed.
- Provides guidance and feedback to other team members.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
About Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing medicines, and providing accessible, high-quality care. With more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers’ and patients’ needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products.
Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more than 21,000 stores.
WBA’s purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to responsible business.
WBA is included in FORTUNE’s 2021 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies*. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.
More company information is available at [Register to View] .
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 1 years of experience in a supply chain or business role OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 4 years of experience in a supply chain or business role.
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using AVERAGE function, merging and centering cells, printing centered page and/or creating a pivot table).
An employee in this position can expect a salary/hourly rate between $76,300.00 and $122,200.00 plus bonus pursuant to the terms of any bonus plan if applicable. The actual salary will depend on experience, seniority, geographic locations, and other factors permitted by law. To review benefits, please click here [Register to View] .